~~~

Give Me Some Sunshine..
Give Me Some Rain..
Give Me Another Chance..
I Want Grows Up One Again...

nuffnang

~dipersilakan klik~

Followers

~~networkblogs~~

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

not my fault...

hi there and there...today i woke up early in the afternoon..hahah...i'm sick ok...it's not because i'm lazy woman...naa...headache and fever...warghhh.... MySpace

so my schedule.. 1st thing is online....sitting front of my lappy n just look...that it... MySpace done...2nd thing.. get myself clean... MySpace
slowly i'm walking to the toilet.... just silent... like usual.... then i put my stuff..toiletris into shower room...coz i need to go "pop" haha.... suddenly "air xde" one cute gurl approach me....

arghhhh... MySpace ... my mood is gone..but i'm really need to go....omg what should i do??? then i came back to my room n just continue sitting in front of my lappy without doing nothing.... then i remember..i have a backup water... although is just one litre...it's enough for me....

i go to the toilet n just brushing my teeth ,... i dont know why...a few minute ago i really need to go but not at that time... nope...ok...still brushing... and later one gurl came out... but i don't know why..i just looking at her without a word...speechless..shoul i tell her ...oh goshh...that noise...oh my fault...the toilet still at that state..silent... done with my brushing i'm in dilemma..should i leave or no...then i got an idea...i must help her...then i go and knocking that door and asking "dik nak air ke??" and she replied nervously "boleh tlg x?? "
"boleh2..nah amik air ni...sorry la td ngah gosok gg" answer me... then i give her mine...my water... "amik seket eh" she asking me.... "eh2..xpe2..amik je" i told her with a big smile... naughty smile.. MySpace hahahaa.. the end....
adios amigos

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...